Dr. Angell and staff recommend these great tooth-friendly ideas your children will love:
- A new toothbrush featuring characters such as Dora the Explorer, SpongeBob SquarePants or Transformers
- A brightly colored toothbrush case for use on sleepovers or vacation
- Flavored fluoride toothpaste, such as Colgate Kids 2-in-1 watermelon-flavored toothpaste, and flavored dental floss
- Packets of no-sugar added dried fruit; nuts covered with dark chocolate; baggies of homemade granola mix or chewy fruit leather made with 100 percent fruit
- Sugar-free gum with Xylitol, which has been shown to help prevent tooth decay
- A sports mouthguard in a fun color or design
- A travel-size dental hygiene kit for an older child’s locker; include floss, travel size toothpaste and toothbrush, mouthwash, breath mints or gum.
- Wax and floss threaders or orthodontic floss for children with braces
Dr. Douglas Angell and the staff at Angell’s Dentistry wish you and your loved ones a great holiday and we look forward to taking care of all of your dental needs in the new year. Angell’s Dentistry is committed to providing each of our patients with a beautiful, healthy smile and unmatched dental care. Be sure to visit our website at: www.angellsdentistry.com.